What Should I Video and Upload?
Start with the Safety Spectrum elements.
The Safety Spectrum Elements
Events | Hazards | Journals
<— More [Experience] Less—>
- Upload to In the Vicinity Map.
- Map both visible and hidden hazards.
- An organization can not properly assess risk if it can’t see a map its known hazards.
- Upload to your private Me area.
- Anytime you learn something, keep it.
- When you are ready share it.
Having Trouble Getting Started?+ Don’t overwhelm yourself
Just start with short easy two minute clips that don't really require any practice or "scripting"
For example...Did you and your team just proceed on a critical step when the team was unsure and then had a near miss? Your team has just "learned"...now it is time to capture what you have learned into organization's SafetySpectrum CoP so your organization and can learn.
When you upload to your Me area in SafetySpectrum, only you can see your videos. You can share these later if you want. When you get more comfortable sharing video can start to direct upload Video Hazards to the In The Vicinity Map and direct upload Video Journals to Library Catalogs.